Aims of Kirat Yakthung Chumlung UK
- To undertake various activities for the upliftment of the Limbus, their language include Kirat-Sirijonga script, literature, religion and culture.
- To conduct research on subjects related to Limbus and promote awareness among them.
- To assist and organize various activities of social and welfare related problems and development of Limbus for those living in the UK.
- To conduct effective charity programmes to benefit and foster friendship with local communities in the UK.
- To develop and promote friendly relationship with other ethnic groups and communities, and enhance work for the consolidation of democracy, national unity and preservation of the culture of the community.
- To conduct awareness programmes against drug abuse.
- To plan and carry out appropriate Programmes in order to wipe out superstition and ignorance of people about health problems both in UK and Nepal.
- To work for human rights, indigenous rights and women and child right.
- To foster the Yakthung Chumlung UK’s relationship with other Yakthung Chumlung societies throughout the world.